Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Vegetable Casserole



I use to make this when my kids where growing up. I love it because it is quick, easy and really tastes great.


  1. Spray a glass casserole bowl.

  2. Slice 1 onion in the bottom of the bowl.

  3. Sprinkle lightly with Italian Seasoning.

  4. Slice 1 zucchini on top of this. Again sprinkle with Italian seasonings.

  5. I had a green pepper that needed to be used so I sliced that on top of the zucchini.

  6. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning.

  7. Top with sliced tomatoes. I had lots of cherry tomatoes so topped the casserole with them.

  8. Bake 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or so until bubbly.

  9. Remove from oven and top with cheese of your choice. I put bread crumbs on top of this and baked until golden brown.


For bread crumbs. I used high fiber whole wheat bread and processed in food processor to the consistency I wanted.


Enjoy

No comments: