Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pizza-with Frog Ranch Salsa



One of the people in the Last CHIP Class mentioned they used Salsa in place of the pizza sauce. It was the best.


  1. I used the Whole Wheat Crust from Festival Foods on Northland Avenue back in the bakery department. It is in a refrigerated case back there and is awesome. It suggest to let the crust raise 4 hours, but it is best to let it raise overnight or all day. The dough should be to the top of the container when you use it.

  2. After baking the crust for 6 minutes at 400 degrees, I spread 1 entire jar of Frog Ranch Salsa over the crust.

  3. I then cleaned out my refrigerator and put chopped green onions, chopped asparagus chopped peppers of different colors, chopped mushrooms on top of the salsa.

  4. I had just a tad of vegan cheese in the refrigerator and put that on the pizza also.

  5. Then I baked it 18-20 more minutes.

  6. After taking it out of the oven, I put some of my pea sprouts on it with the tails on the sprouts just popping. The crunchiness of the sprouts was perfect on top.


Give your next pizza a try with your favorite salsa on it. It is quick, easy and delicious.

Frog Ranch Salsa is very low in sodium. You can find it at Woodmens in asile 13 I believe.


Enjoy!!!

No comments: