Friday, June 1, 2012

CHIP Gratuates-5/31/12




























































What a wonderful class that just graduated. The people where just unbelievably special.

We had 56 people in the class, which was by far the largest class that we have ever had. The first few night where rather chaotic but changed very quickly as we moved into more classes and got settled in.

I was really concerned that we would not get to know the people and they would feel like we didn't care. (You know when you are 72 it's not easy to remember that many names. ) But the people where so warm and friendly, an they where so easy to get to know. It was just really cool!!!

We had so many unbelievably great testimonies from the group. Some will be sharing at the Alumni next week.


How I hated to see this class come to an end. I hope and pray that I will see everyone at the Alumni Get Togethers, and hopefully on a personnel level.


I was taking these pictures graduation night and tried too get everyone in the pictures. As you probably noticed I missed quite a few people. With everyone moving around it was almost impossible to remember everyone. If you are not on these pictures just know that you are in my heart. I care about each and everyone of you in class and your success with CHIP and success in your lives.


Keep on being a "CHIPPER", it is the only way to go!!


I care very much!!







































No comments: