Sunday, May 5, 2013

Family

Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who except you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who truly love you, and are there for you no matter what.


How I thank God for friends like that, Thursday evening my youngest brother (who lives on a farm ), ended up being killed in a  horrible farm accident.

How I thank God for my extended family. Friends who are there for me no matter what. 
We all have friends like that and they are truly a gift from God. Treasure them as we could not get through life without God and them in our lives. 

We are half way through with this CHIP Class. The very first night I told the class that I loved them because they where so full of life.. Every class has a different feel. IF you are a teacher you are aware of that.

The  first night the people came in laughing and sharing with one another.  The second night I was  struggling with personel stuff, teaching the Jump Start and fighting back tears as I was reading. I asked the class to read and they were just awsome. I am overwhelmed by the love and concern the class has had for me. If you are in this class and reading this, just know how very special you are to me. I couldn't have made it through this class without your love and kindness and prayers.

It is truly an honor and priviledge to know each and everyone of you!!!

Be a lover to your family and friends and even to the people you hardly know. Oh yes and the people that don't like you-love them also. they will wonder what you are up to.

Life is just way to short to hold grudges and be angry at  people. It's way easier to forgive, not for there sake but do it for our own sake.

We never know when our time is to leave this earth.
I thought my time was last week coming home from class when it was pouring out and a huge semi  truck ( arn't all semi's huge) almost hit me. Yikes!!!!

Well I am still here and very much ALIVE!!!!

Have a super wonderful day and be kind to everyone you come in contact with today!

No comments: