Saturday, March 27, 2010

What a Trip!!!!

Dr. Kay Theyerl and yours truly just came back from 3ABN. We where on their world wide television program for an hour, Thursday evening, March 25th-"10".
Dr. Hanz Diehl and John (from the station) interviewed myself on how CHIP turned my health around. Of course Dr. Kay was their to add her expertise. How I thank her for all of her involvement in the program. The second half hour, Pat, a lady of 73 from Rockford shared how she won over a thousand Gold Medals, yes I said a thousand in Senior Olympics.
I hope to sign up for senior olympics in our area. I will have to live to be 300 years old to attain what Pat has accomplished The last half hour Dr's. Kay and Hanz Diehl where able to answer call in's from the public. Calls came in from the Netherlands and all over the country.
On Wed.we drove to Rockford Ill. and stayed over night in Jody and Frank's beautiful home. Leaving early on Thursday Jody drove us to West Frankfurt Ill. to be on the program. Prior to being on the program, Dr. Diehl treated us to a fabulous meal in a Chinese Restaurant. The food kept coming and coming. What a treat!!! Especially when you don't have to pay the bill.
We where then taken to some adorable cabins on the grounds of 3 ABN. Just down my alley, as they had a Victorian flair to them.
After the recording, (what a beautiful set they had, for recording, again a Victorian flair) we went back to our cabins for hopefully some much needed sleep.
After a early morning breakfast, we where on the road for the long trek back,
I am so thrilled, that we had the opportunity to do this, as I am praying many life's will be changed because of what we did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome venture Verna....

Deb