Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jump Start

As I mentioned earlier this week, we started a new CHIP class on Monday evening.

I introduced the class to the Jump Start on Tuesday pm. Most of the class started the jump start on Wednesday.

Some college friends were in from out of state. I couldn't start the jump start while they were here, COULD I ?????? Anyway, it was a good excuse while it lasted! What a procrastinator I am being.

I promised the class that I would start on Saturday--WELL Saturday is here, so this is my first day of jump start.
Come start it with me, if you are struggling. It's a great way to get back on tract.

We can do it!!! Just for today!!!! Tomorrow is another day.

If you have been in CHIP, you knooooooooooow what the Jump Start is!! It is a 7 day program which breaks, sugar and salt addictions.
For the first 2 days you eat nothing but old fashioned oatmeal, brown rice, 7 grain cereal and fresh fruit.
I promise you will survive it, no one has ever died, doing this. Remember if you get headaches the first few days, it's the toxins leaving your body.

Hang in there, It gets allot better by the 3rd or 4th day.




2 comments:

Pam Deltour said...

Verna, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your life and your adventure with many of us. Even though I haven't completed the CHIPs class yet, you have inspired me and touched my life. I am enjoying the class and learning so much about food, Thank you for that
Gob bless you, you have touched my life

Pam Deltour

Verna V said...

Thanks Pam
That is so special. I so appreciate your comment.
The purpose of this blog is to help others out there that are struggling. i so want it to help those that are reading it, so thank you .
God Bless you also.