Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ripping off Wallpaper

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know what I am doing in my spare time. I am taking one of my Victorian decorated bed rooms and going to make it into a craft room. I am just tired of wrapping presents on the dining room table. I need a place for my two zillion recipes and books usually laying on my table.
There are 2 layers of wallpaper on the walls. Oh it is so much fun putting it up and just a pain to rip it all off, especially when there are two layers.

I have a  white, fancy day bed if anyone needs one. I bought it when some of my grandchildrem where a lot younger. They never wanted to sleep in it but slept in my room with me.  So it has never been used.  The mattress, bed skirt, and spread are included.  Also have a netting that hangs from the ceiling which I will include in the price. I need the room for a table in there.

If you are interested, email me at verna.v@att.net 
Yes we are stripping off wallpaperer as you can tell. I am also selling the vanity. I was told it was a antique when I bought it over 30 years ago. It is ivory rubbed in gold. Sorry the top of the picture is cut off. I will sell the vanity also.
thanks!!

No comments: