Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Frozen Banana Bites

Oh my gosh, these are so quick and easy to make and so very good. Give them a try. I promise you, you will love them. You can have a wonderful treat without feeling guilty.

Ingredients:
  • 5 medium ripe banana's
  • 2 Tablespoons all natural creamy peanut butter
  • 2 oz.  vanilla Greek Yogurt-or yogurt of choice

Directions:
  1. Peel the smallest banana of the 5 and mash it with the peanut butter and yogurt.
  2. Set aside.
  3. Peel the other 4 bananas and cut into 1/2 inch slices. I didn't do mine quite that thick.
  4. Spread the peanut butter mixture on half of the banana.
  5. top with another banana slice.Freeze on parchment lined pan for at least two hours.

Comments from Verna's Kitchen:
  1. Oh yes, I just had to try dipping them in melted chocolate after they were frozen. Oh my gosh,  what a easy treat.
  2. Keep frozen until ready to eat. I left them on the counter for a couple of minutes before eating.
  3. Remember a ripe banana is one with black spots on, but not soft.

Enjoy

Comments please.

No comments: