Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cherry Ice Cream with Chocolate

Hi
 I am still here. Where has this month gone. I can not believe next week will be July already.

I have been so very busy. I made a meal for 32 people at our church last week. It was the monthly fellowship. What a challenge, as we went from naughty food to healthy food.I tried to make food that the men would also enjoy.

With all this humidity this week, I decided I was hungry for some ice cream. This is so quick and easy if you have the bananas and cherries already frozen.

The above is:
  •  2 very ripe bananas, cut into 1/4 " chips and frozen
  • Fresh cherries, pits removed and frozen-about 1/2 cup
  • Almomd milk as needed.
  • Dark chocolate pieces.
Directions:
  1. Put bananas in a food processor with enough almond milk to get the consistency of soft serve ice cream-Blend till smooth
  2. Add frozen cherries and more milk if needed.
  3.  Blend well.
  4. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces. Serve immedietly.

Enjoy!!!.

1 comment:

Jean L. said...

This better be at the CHIP alumni
3rd of July SOCIAL. All my ingredients for pure bliss.