Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 5/2013 CHIP Alumni Get Together

                               
                               


                                  I did it!   I tried to get these pictures on my blog three times. If it did not work this time I was going to just forget about it. I am not sure if it was the computer or me or some of both.

Anyway these are the pictures that turned out. I do not have everyone on here as it is almost impossible to keep tract of everyone as they are getting their food. Please forgive me if you are not on these pictures.

We had a turn out of 56 in attendents for our June 5th, 2013 potluck.. That is just so cool to see that. Remember each and everyone of you is so very special to me and the group.

Hope to see lots more of everyone in the future.

Have a super wonderful day!!!

No comments: