Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Margarita Fruit Coupe

Oh Yeah!! This has tequila in it. It was way to strong for me so I had to dilute it . But again when it comes to liquor it doesn't take too much to be way to much for me. I wanted to have some church friends in for a birthday party.and serve this. Oh boy they may have waaaay to much fun..
After diluting it I thought it was really good. Plus I added more fruits to the recipe.

Ingredients:
  • 2- 1/2 Tablespoons silver tequila-I will cut it back to 2 Tablespoons next time
  • 2-1/2 Tablespoons sugar-I used raw agave nectar
  • 1 Tablespoons key lime juice-I used 1 1/2 Tablespoons
  • 1-1/2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate thawed-don't dilute-I use 3 tablespoons
  • Pinch of salt-I did not use
  • 1- 1 lb. mango peeled and diced
  • 2 Fuyu persimmons, peeled and cut into chunks-I did not use cause I could not find them in the stores
  • 3 kiwi fruit peeled and diced 
  • 1/4  fresh pineapple, peeled and diced-I use more like 1/3 to 1/2 of a pineapple
  • I also added some cutie oranges, separated and diced-about 5
Directions:
  1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
  2. Pour over fruit and mix.
  3. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
  4. The recipe suggested dipping the glasses in the fruit juice and then dip in salt. I did not do this.

Enjoy, but not too much!!!

 
.

No comments: