Saturday, April 24, 2010

Roasted Red Pepper Pizza

I used 1 1/2 cups roasted red peppers out of my freezer.(On earlier blog I explained how to roast peppers)
4 cloves of garlic
oregano to taste
squirt Braggs Liquid Aminos
Squirt of Siracha Hot Chili Sauce
Put in blender-Blend until smooth
Cheese of choice

Spread sauce on top of pizza crust. Add cheese of choice.

Bake 425 degrees until golden brown.
Remove from oven.

Toppings
chopped green onion
carrot slivers
sliced mushrooms
chopped broccoli
sprouts
Note your limited only by your imagination.

This is a recipe I came up with so feel free to make your own adjustments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Verna! So what else are you doing lately other than recipes?

Verna V said...

Life is busy. Seems the older I get the more I have to do. Or is it that I am just moving slower.
Have a super day?