Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Party











Sunday my kids gave me a "Surprise Birthday Party". I will be 70 years young on Friday, May 21st of this week. Where does the time go..

A very special friend made me the coolest Birthday Cake. It consisted of a series of cupcakes decorated like flowers, and the cupcakes, put into a form that fit into a flowerpot. It was just the coolest. Above is a picture of my Birthday Cake.

The party was wonderful. Besides my kids, grandkids and great grandkids, about 50 friends where invited. Their where so many more of you that I wish I could have invited, but I had to stop as the list was getting waaaaaaaaaaaay too large.

I could not belief all the delicious food my kids made for everyone. Thanks to Mike and Penny for opening their beautiful home, for this party. Thanks to my kids for all their work, to make this party so succesful. To my family and friends for caring.
I am so Blessed!!!!



It would be great to be 70 everyday.

1 comment:

Robbi said...

Happy Belated Birthday!