Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Class




Well, we just finished another CHIP Class, last evening. What a special group of people. It was so wonderful to hear so many great reports on how, living the CHIP Life Style, has changed health and lives. I am so honored to be a part of the CHIP Program and see this happening.

Being my 70th birthday the next day,I was wonderfully surprised with flowers when I first arrived at class. Later as the people started arriving, I received more flowers,balloons, cards, gifts, well wishes and a out pouring of love from the people in class. Also a wonderful fresh fruit bouquet. It was just so sweet. What a special night. Oh yes, I also received a gift of pom poms and a megaphone as many ask if I use to be a cheer leader, as I try to cheer the class forward too good health. Thank you for making my evening soooooooooo very special. As I said I will miss you. It was a privilege to get too know each and everyone of you.

Thank you, Heidi for everything. It is so nice working with you. I am so glad you will be back the next class. We make a good team!!! (so I have been told by many.) Thank you for all you did to make my birthday class special.


If anyone out their is interested in staying healthy, turning your health around, losing weight, and not going hungry in the process, let me know as we start another class the first week of August. Better yet, call Peggy at 920-830-6877.
Why, would you not want to come and join us????? I am 70 years young today, Struggled with weight all my life, was on my death bed 5 years ago. No longer have health issues. For the last 3 years, after losing 85 lbs., I have been able to maintain my weight and have fun eating healthy, delicious food.
Plus we have lots of fun in class!!!

Oh yes, you new graduates-I so look forward to seeing you at the Alumni Meeting at 6:30 at AMC on Wed. June 2nd.
Yes, it will be another delicious potluck! Bring your dish to pass, and the recipe.
I hope to bring my Orange Sherbet, that I came up with last year, and is so yummy.
See you their!!!
Passed grads, (your the greatest) want to see you their also!!!! We need too stick together for our success!!

Have a super, wonderful day.
Your the best!!!!

1 comment:

Aaron Hank said...

Happy Birthday Verna!!!!!!!!!