Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sale

I am so excited!!!

Finally--- Woodman's has their Bob's Red Mill Muesli on sale--2 for $5.00
I bought 10 pkg. (I usually put most of it in the freezer to keep wee little creatures out.) This is an excellent price.I will go back for more.

Also Bob's Red Mill whole ground Flaxseed is on sale 2 for $4.00

Braggs Raw-Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 oz. size, is on sale--2 for $7.00

5 grain cereal, steel cut oats, plus other items, also on sale.

Of course you will find these items in aisle's 21-22

Stock up, as these are really great prices, Woodmen's has this special, only a couple times a year.

Enjoy saving money.

If your not a Chipper, give these products a try. They will fill you up, not out!!!

Stay cool- it is hot out their.

2 comments:

Robbi said...

Verna - Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers! The hairpiece was wonderful....my hairdresser the day of the wedding loved the hairpiece and mentioned you should sell this on the internet. She has never seen anything like it, and totally loved it. She wrapped it on the side of my head, showing half in the front and half in the back.

After the ceremony, we walked in downtown Gatlinburg, and I had so many compliments on my sparkly headpiece. Thank you.

The wedding was perfect, preacher and photographer. If you would like to see the pictures, please go to www.perfectweddingpics.com, click on Customer Photos and password is srnka

The lodge we stayed at was totally awesome, and it was a perfect week.

I will not be able to make the alumni meeting this week because we have guests flying in Wednesday.

Your chocolate popcorn recipe sounds wonderful; I will need to make it.

take care, robbi

Verna V said...

I am so glad the hairpiece worked out Robbie. Congratulations on your wedding. I am thrilled for you.
Hope all is well for you.