Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Where has this year gone! It is hard to believe that we are celebrating another year.
Just want to wish a wonderful New Year to all my blogger friends.

I pray for lots of success for you on the CHIP Program this coming year. I had a hard time over the holidays with food choices. Was just very difficult with so much going on. I have a party tomorrow afternoon and another tomorrow evening. My goal is to get back on the program 100% on Sunday or Monday at the latest. I probably will go on the jump start. If you are struggling come do it with me. Remember it does work. You don't have to do the 7 days, just 4 will do it, and then make good choices after that.

I have been staying away from bread, pasta's, anything with oils, Earth Balance and dessert's.
I am proud to tell you that I weigh 20 lbs less than when I left the CHIP class in November.
I hope to lose another 25 lbs by the time my foot surgery takes place. It will make everything, including healing go so much faster. I know I can lose the next 25 lbs if I stay away from the above and eat more greens and beans.

The first of the year is a great time to make new changes. Let's do it together. OK.
I care so much about your success. I will encourage you and cheer you on. We can do it, and we will get to our goal!!! But we can't do it alone. We truly need one another.

Please email me at my Theda Care email verna.vannuland@thedacare.org or at my personnel email which is verna.v@att.net if you are struggling. I am here for you!!!!

Remember there is not such a thing as failure as long as you get back up and get back on track. There is not such a thing as a perfect person out there. You are not alone we all go through difficult times, especially me. But I will not quit!!!

Let's just do it!!!!

1 comment:

Jean L. said...

Congrats on the 20# loss, Verna!!
I hope to Jump Start into 2012 also. C-U lighter!!