Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

To everyone out there that reads my blog, I would like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas with your family and loved ones. May you build lots of wonderful memories.

It truly is the season to remember the Christ Child and why He came to earth. He truly is the Saviour of the world. If it would not be for the Lord in my life I cannot imagine where I would be. I believe He used the CHIP Program to save my life. With out that I would not be here. That is why I have such a passion to help others turn their lives around.

As you know the holidays can be a very difficult time with food choices. But it still is our choice if we want to eat healthy.
I am here if you are struggling and need a friend. If you stumble it is OK. Remember that does not make you a failure. Just get back on track as soon s possible. You are special no matter what your choices are this holiday and always. The CHIP Program truly works.

Have a wonderful Christmas.
I care very much.

Stay safe on the roads.

No comments: