Thursday, August 23, 2012

A New Discovery

My friend Jean picked me up today (still not driving from my surgery) and we had the wonderful adventure of going to the Aspen Landing Pub & Pizzeria. It is located at 124 W. Wisconsin Avenue in Neenah
The true adventure was in finding out that many items on there menu are either vegan or vegetarian.
What fun picking out several items and sharing them with one another.
The restaurant has been open only one month.
Give it a try, I think you will really enjoy it. Jean and I are looking forward to return trip A.S.A.P.

We also found out that a new vegan/vegetarian restaurant will be coming to Menasha in December. How exciting is that!!!
It will be located next to the Menasha Grill. The name of the restaurant has not been decided at this time. How we need new restaurants that us chippers can go to.
Thank you Jean, for a very fun adventure.


No comments: