Monday, September 3, 2012

Canning

Hi
I didn't leave, just been very busy canning. I put up almost 3 bushels of tomatoes this last week in every form, salsa, spaghetti sauce, V-8 Juice, chili sauce and stewed tomatoes. Plus I pickled some jalapenos that someone gave me. The week before I pickled a bunch of beans.
Also in the process of dehydrating 2 bags of bananas I picked up and Woodman's really cheap.

I guess I am like the squirrel stashing away for the winter.

Oh by the way Woodman's has the most beautiful huge green peppers on sale for 49 cents each. that is a steal. Hope you get a change to pick some up. I bought 10 yesterday and cut them into strips, and froze for winter use.

Hope you are enjoying the Holiday wekend.

1 comment:

Woodman's Food Market said...

Thanks for the Woodman's Food Market reference! #Appreciated