Thursday, September 6, 2012

Broccoli Waldorf Salad



I tried this salad last night at the potluck and really enjoyed it. I wish I knew who brought it as they did a really good job of picking a recipe. I have a feeling this will be my new quick recipe for company. It was really quick and easy to do. The recipe said to leave in larger chunks. I put the cauliflower in my food processor to make a bit smaller. I also did the apple in the food processor. So much quicker and I prouder my food in smaller pieces rather than large chunks. Is that a sign of my age?? I hope not.

Anyway Give this recipe a try, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Ingredients:


  1. 6 cups broccoli Florette's

  2. 1 large red apple, chopped into fairly large pieces

  3. 1/2 cup raisins

  4. 1/4-1/2 cup pecans chopped

Directions:


  1. Combine dressing ingredients and whisk lightly. Refrigerate.

  2. In large bowl, combine the broccoli, apple, raisins and pecans.
    Drizzle dressing over the salad. Toss to coat.

  3. Refrigerate.

No comments: