Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vegetables and Beans

I went to see Dr. Kay last week and would like to work on loosing more weight.
Even though I am on the CHIP program like 99.9 % of the time, I have been enjoying more carbs then I should.

Dr. Kay suggested eating just vegetables and beans for two weeks. Within that time I should loose 10 lbs. So here I go---------again.
Even though I know that, and teach it, it is sooooooooooo easy to get in the habit of enjoying the bread and pasta a little to much.

Isn't it just so frustrating (for us females) that men can eat the carbs and still loose weight. It's all those big muscles they have.

To my female friends, if you don't have a weight issue, enjoy those carbs for me.



Off to make a big patch of vegetable soup with some beans in it . Ummm should be good.
.
Have a super great day. Enjoy the sunshine today.

1 comment:

Jean L. said...

BEAN having the same problems, Verna. . . had to cut way back on the bread/pasta/fruits. Be careful with the beans. . .some can cause actual weight gain in women . . .another curse of our gender. Will ck. my 2009 Vegetarian Conference notes & send you the info. BEAN there. . done that.