Saturday, April 7, 2012

The movie-We Bought a Zoo

I was told by my pain therapist that I should stay off my feet, so that they can heal.
How boring is that!!!! I am not a "off the feet person".
Anyway I am trying to be good (that is so hard for me) so I rented a must see movie this afternoon.

We Bought a Zoo .
It is based on a true story where a young father moves his family to the countryside to renovate and re-open a struggling zoo.
It's about broken hearts, struggling relationships, pain, taking chances when everything seems inpossible, adventure, 20 seconds of courage, loved ones trying to keep us in our box, and of course, finding that special person in our lives.
What more could you want in a movie!!!

The little girl in the movie is adorable!!!!!
The dad is pretty cool also. I love his personality. He treats people with respect (most of the time). I love his faithfulness, taking chances, spontaneity, and just being real.
To bad, he is way to young for me. I have kids older than him.

The zoo is still in operation in California.

Anyway, rent the movie. I am sure you will love it as much as I did. You will cry tears of sadness and tears of joy!!!

I am going to watch it again-just cause I enjoyed it and to stay off my feet.

No comments: