Thursday, November 22, 2012

To wish everyone a very special Thanksgiving Day with family and loved ones.

When I look at the people on the East Coast who had so much devastation from Hurricane Sandy, how I thank God for a warm home and food in the refrigerator. More important  than that are family and friends. We have so much to be thankful for, in spite of any struggles we may have.

How I thank God for all the wonderful people that I have come too know because of the CHIP Program. I am so honored and blessed to know each and everyone of you. I care so much about you and your personnel lives and your success on the CHIP Program.

Let's truly make it a day of spreading love and compassion to all we come in contact with, also being appreciative and thankful for what we have. God is good. Every blessing is from Him!!!!

Can you believe this weather today! It is like 65 degrees outside. The weatherman said this is the warmest thanksgiving we have ever had in this area, since records have been kept.

Oh yes, and let's not eat too much stuffing or pumpkin pie!!! My favorite!!! And oh so naughty!!!

No comments: