Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chocolate Pudding

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!
I hope this day is very special for you.
But if no one gives you a card or present-REMEMBER, you are still very special .
I care very much.

I am in the processing of making this treat for Valentines day. I don't have a picture yet as I just put the pudding in the frig and it is liquid at this time. Will put on a picture later today.

Chocolate Pudding. This is really good and so quick and easy to make and very yummy.

Ingredients:
  • In a food processor put in 1/2 box of firm Mori-Nu Silken Tofu-NO substitutions.
  • 1 bag vegan chocolate chips
  • 3 teaspoons vanilla extract-no imitations, please
  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg-freshly ground if possible
  1. Heat 1 and 2/3 cup vanilla soy milk in a small kettle. Do not boil. When steam comes off of the soy milk, pour over the ingredients in the food processor.
  2. Mix well.
  3. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours for the pudding to set up.
  4. Serve with a vegan whipping cream. Several are available at Festival Foods in the Natural Food Aisle. Do not use the spray whip cream. Just trust me, it is not good.
Serve and enjoy!!!

No comments: