Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First day of blogging

Well, this is my first day of blogging. I am so excited as I went on the tread mill for 45 min. this morning at 3.8 for45 min. Wow haven't done that since before Thanksgiving.

Yesterday I made 15 min. on the tread mill and quit. Yikes!!!! Plan on going on my exercise bike for 35 min. tonight. New year-new start. Let's go for it-We can do it.

Can't beleive what I did today-found some peppermint stick ice cream in the freezer that I bought for company over the holidays. Guess who was eating it? Of course me, who else. I actually threw what was left away. Remember when we where little we had to eat every thing on our plate because of all the starving children in the world-so we would eat it and get fat-didn't help the starving children.

Have to get all that stuff that is not good for me out of the house, or it calls my name until it is gone.

Well I hope I do good tonight with my eating as, evenings are the worst for me. Will let you know tomorrow how I did.

No comments: