Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Kids



This is a picture of my 6 kids with their spouses this last New Years. I am the one in the middle. I have one daughter and 5 sons. A lot of you have met my family at the two cooking classes we had this past year.

I am so blessed to have this wonderful family.

Plus they all enjoy making unbelievable scrumptious food.

Someone made the comment that "you are a mother from the womb to the tomb." How true that is, as a mother you never stop loving. Even though they are all grown up and have families of their own, they are still are my children. I just have to learn to keep my opinions to myself, unless asked for advise. I am still working on that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some really good looking kids :)

Verna V said...

@Anonymous
Thanks alot annoynmous. They are good looking on the inside as well as the outside.