Monday, February 1, 2010

New Start it is Feb, 1

Oh yes it is Feb. 1. Yes I was going to lose 10 lbs this last month.

The question is, did I do it???????
I sure hope you did better than I did!!!!!!!

I have to confess my sins!!! Now I can't confess all of them, that would be way to revealing, but in the food area I blew it this last week.It was a disaster!!!!!I love to eat in the evening. I got into the habit of doing just that. As if their was no tomorrow. I didn't necessarily eat bad things, just way too much of a good thing, way to late in the day.

But Yes today is a new day, and a new month. Thank God, for new beginnings and not giving up.
I will admit it, weight will be a issue as long as I am on this earth. But I will not give up. I don't want to weigh, what I used to and I don't want to be that sick again. We can control up to 80% of our health with exercise and what I stick in my mouth. The last is the hardest!!!!! I love to eat!!!!
But wow, 80%, I can control, that is pretty cool!!!! Gives me lots of hope!!!
You know what, I will not beat myself up. I have lost 85 lbs., and for the most part I have kept it off. That is a miracle in itself.

I started this blog a month ago to encourage others and hold me accountable.
What would you like to see on this blog??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I truly want to help change people's lives, too better health.

Have a super day! today is a new day!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being real. I can so relate. I like how you were able to put a positive spin on the difficult subject of failure to meet a goal and plain old everyday temptation! It gives me hope and encouragement to try again also.