Friday, February 5, 2010

My Two White Furry Fiends

My Cats

This is Tasha on the left, and Ely on the right.
Tasha is a Ragdoll Cat. Got her at a super great price. She is like a puppy that follows me wherever I go. I mean like everywhere. She is a very cuddly, friendly cat. In the morning if I am not up when she thinks I should be, she will be right next to me purring like crazy. I was told Ragdoll's don't shed. But they do!!!!
Then their is Ely. My granddaughter Carly, fell in love with her when we went to the Humane Schelter. She is a very curious cat. Doesn't want to miss anything. She loves climbing into my empty brown grocery bags. When I am on the computer, she loves climbing on my lap, putting her paws over my arm, and watch me as I am on the computer. Maye she thinks she is going to learn something from me.
They both are a year old this month.
I so enjoy both of them!! But get really exasperated with the cat hair on everything, especially on my clothes. Have rollers all over the house to get rid of hair.
They are lots of fun and really keep me company.

No comments: