Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kitchen Kleanser

In the past three years, I have been working on turning my health around through better eating habits and also exercise.
An area that is just as important to me, is getting the chemicals out of the house. When I was really sick, any sort of cleaning supplies that had chemicals in would make me sicker.
Over the years, I have tried many substitutes,which I will be sharing on my blog.
The first one is a cleanser for the kitchen. Oh so easy and hardly any cost involved.

Recipe:

Kitchen Kleanser:

citrus peel
baking soda

1-Save the citrus peel from whatever you ate that day (orange, lemon, lime etc.)
2-Dampen the service to be cleaned, then sprinkle with baking soda, counter, sink cupboards, stove top.
3-Let it sit for awhile, then use the outside ( the oily part) of the citrus peel like a scrubby.

The soda makes my sink shiny and the peel makes it smell fresh.

If you don't have soda, salt borax works also.

Note:
Do not use on stainless steel or copper. You wouldn't be happy if you did.

No comments: