Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lemon Grass

I had the privilege of going to Lemon Grass with my long time friend Kathleen for her birthday this last week. We had a super wonderful Thai Salad.

The really neat part of the entire meal, was her daughter flew up from Atlanta, and her son, flew up from Texas to surprise her on her birthday.
They showed up while we where eating. Of course it was a big surprise for Kathleen, and lots of tears from me as I thought that was just too cool.
I was part of the planning, so was aware of them coming.

Happy Birthday, Kathleen!!!!

Closing:

The bad news is Lemon Grass is closing. I have 3 gift certificates for a free dessert at Lemon Grass.
Anyone in the mood for a free dessert?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better check the fine print on the free dessert to make sure you don't have to buy a pricey meal in order to get the dessert. I had a free coupon for something at another restaraunt and the fine print said I needed to purchase 2 dinners to use the free appetizer or dessert coupon.

Verna V said...

Yikes, that is not good. Thanks for the tip.
Enjoy your day.