Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cooking Classes

Hi Everyone
Just wanted you to know that on Tuesday June 7 at 6 o'clock pm I am having a cooking class.

This is not a Theda Care Project and I was not opening it up to all the Alumni Classes. I can hold about 15 people comfortably. If you are interested please let me know ASAP. The Menu will consist of:




  • Beverage


  • Appetizer


  • Salad with fruit and Vegetables.


  • Main Course


  • Also a special dessert
There will be Door Prizes given out also. The cost will be $25.00 per person.The first 15 people that pay will be in the class.

If interested email me at verna.v@att,net ASAP

So many of you have been asking me to do this. We did a couple a few years ago, which where a huge success because of you.

Come and have an enjoyable evening out with friends.

Verna

No comments: