Monday, May 16, 2011

Really Busy

I am still here!!

On Saturday and Sunday, I roasted 60 red peppers and froze them. (they where 49 cents a piece) Also dehydrated 3 grocery bags of bananas that I got at a really good price

Today I rotor tilled my garden. Cleaned out my Herb Garden. Also put 6 ft. stakes around my garden with the intention of putting up a 6 ft. fence tomorrow to keep the deer and wild turkeys out. Hopefully I can plant my peas, radishes and spinach as they do not mind the cold weather. The tomatoes and peppers plants, and other seeds will have to wait until the end of May.

Then off to CHIP Class tomorrow evening.

I have been trying out new recipes for my cooking class on June 7th. I am not putting them on my blog, as I am not sure at this time what recipes I am using.

Am I crazy or what, I will be 71 years young on Friday and busier than ever.

Hope your doing well.

Have a super great day.

No comments: