Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Really Fun Day-October 8/11

My great grandson, Drizzt in front of the granite and waterfalls in Montello

Waterfalls in Montello!!


Ferry we went across in Lodi!!





An old steam engine. I got to sit in the drivers seat. The driver asked me if I wanted to drive and I said no as I was afraid I would run everyone in the ditch. But at one point I did take over the wheel. Wow!!!

My son in, in law Terry with my daughter, Colleen, myself and great grandson,
Drizzt.


What a fun day. My daughter and her husband Terry asked If I wanted to see the fall leaves with them on Saturday. It ended up being so much more. We had a fun day that was packed full of exciting things to do. We had a picnic lunch at Devil's Lake, which was beautiful beyond words. I didn't post any pictures from their as none of them did the place justice.

At the farm Terry and my great grandson went through a corn maze, while Colleen and I went on a horse-wagon ride. Picked out a pumpkin in the field and did several other things, waiting for the guys to return,


The weather could not have been better. It was October 8, and 82 degrees. The best part of that was there was no humidity or bugs.


Thank you Colleen and Terry for the coolest day possible.







No comments: