Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lions Park-Greenville Sunday, Oct 1---9-5 o'clock

I am not selling these on Sunday, but will at future craft shows, plus many Christmas and winter lamp swags.



This Garden Art Ornament was one I just put in my yard as someone wanted to see it
outside





A Garden Ornament on display in my yard.


On Sunday I will be set up at Greenville Lions Park for there craft show. In case you are looking for me I will be outside at, 88 Green Section. Thank God the forecast is in the 60's. I decided last week if it is raining or really cold I was not going to go as it is not worth getting sick over.



If you stop by bring something hot--something to drink. You will be my new best friend forever.




These make wonderful Christmas presents for that person that has everything!!!!


No comments: