Friday, March 30, 2012

Chocolate Pudding



This is NOT the same recipe for pudding that I posted the other day. This is a different recipe!!!!

It is decadent, delicious, wonderful, quick and easy and oh soooooooooo very good!!

Give it a try I think you will love it. It will not be the only time you make it.

In a food processor add:


  • 1/2 pkg Mori-Nu Silken Firm tofu-Do not substitute as it will not work.

  • 3/4-1 pkg New Dream No dairy Chocolate Chips. They are in a bright blue bag. I know Festival on Northland (in the natural food aisle) has them. Not all vegan chips melt so again I would not substitute. A word from experience.

  • 3 teaspoons vanilla extract-no imitation please.

  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

  • I love 2 teaspoon mint flavoring in the pudding.

In a small pan:


  1. Heat 1 2/3 cup vanilla soymilk.

  2. Do NOT boil.

  3. When steam comes off the milk, add to food processor and blend on high until all chips are melted and is nice and creamy.

  4. Pour into a glass container and refrigerate until set. this will take at least 2 hours.

  5. It will thicken up as it cools. If for more than 2 people you may want to double.


Other additions.


  1. The first time I made it I added 2 teaspoons Mocha Instant Coffee- Umm really good.

  2. This time I added 2 plus teaspoons Mint Extract.

  3. How about peanut butter!!


This is really great pudding. It is the best pudding that I have ever had since I went vegan.


Enjoy!!! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

No comments: