Monday, March 12, 2012

Verna's Shephard Muffins



I had these odd and ends in the frig and wanted to do something with them.


  • I took high fiber bread and cut off the crusts and pushed the bread down into a large muffin tin., that was sprayed.

  • Bake at 425 degrees until toasted.

  • I put some garlic mashed potatoes on the bottom.

  • I put some peas on top of that and then covered it with my cheese sauce (on blog)

  • I baked it until it was nice and golden and hot.

  • This is not much of a recipe but was very good.

  • I also chopped some portables mushrooms to the consistency of hamburger and browned them with onions and garlic. I didn't have room for the portabelas. I may try it next time by putting it in a glass pie plate. Putting the bread on the bottom and then layering.Would have more room.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: