Friday, January 11, 2013

I am on the jump start-3rd day, but someone in class asked last evening what they could take for Saturdays football game.  I have a picture of this but for some reason I could not get it on my blog, so I will just give you the recipe.

Guacamole with Peas:
  • 2 avacados -mashed
  • 1 cup frozen peas-cooked 30 seconds, drained
  • 1/2 red onion
  • Juice from 1/2 lemon
  • 1/2 bunch cilantro-chopped
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic or 1 garlic clove, mashed
  • Mrs Dashes-Southwestern Chipolte Seasoning-to taste
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerator several hours.
Serve with mixed raw veggies.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Robbi said...

Love your recipes! The lentil loaf was yummy for supper.

Verna V said...

thanks Robbi. So apprecite you and also the comments.
Have a great day.

Verna