Saturday, October 19, 2013

Verna's Fat Flush Kale Pesto Roasted Veggie Pizza


I was hungry for pizza tonight but did not want go through a lot of work.
  1. So I roasted dibs and dabs of veggies from my frig. I cut them up, sprinkled with garlic and onion powder and roasted them on parchment paper in my small oven. (I removed my microwave and got a small oven/broiler several years ago) Please be careful of using oil!
  2. I roasted the veggies until golden brown at 425 degrees! At least that was my intent! Some got a little dark as I was doing 2 zillion other things.
  3. Bake the tortilla shell for several minutes until just starting to brown-maybe 4-5 minutes
  4. Remove from the oven and spread with Verna's Kale Pesto. (I posted this a couple of weeks ago.)
  5. I put the roasted veggies on top of the Kale Pesto and baked until tortilla was golden brown and crispy..
  6. Remove from the oven and enjoy!

It was really good!!!

No comments: