Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Copp's Store

I went to the new Copp's store that opened today, on Memorial Drive in Appleton. (where Valley Fair used to be)
It was a crazy place to be today. It seemed like everyone in town was their.

It is a big beautiful store. Their produce department was very extensive and nice. Lots of cool items that I had not seen before.

I asked about the Natural Food Aisle, and where it was. Aisle 3 on the right hand side, as you go to the back of the store, was the reply. Upon checking it out I found it to be very incomplete. When I question it, I was told most of the items where scattered through out the store.
I sure can understand why this is done. I am sure that it is good for sales. I find that I am way too busy to hunt around the store for what I want.

The employees where wonderful. Which on such a busy day says allot about the store. I am anxious to go back when it is not so crazy.

Check it out. As I said earlier, it is a beautiful store.

Have a great weekend!!!!!

No comments: