Friday, September 20, 2013

Life's Very Hard Lessons



A long time friend had been on my mind this last week. I was so busy canning and freezing up food for the winter and did not take the time to call her as I usually would have.

To make a long story short, when I finally got around to calling her, I found out she died the night before. Today is the funeral and I can't even go as I have been sick in bed all week and still not doing to well.

Please don't do what I did!!!

That is to get so caught up in life that you don't take time for people (which is the most important gift on this earth)
If someone is on your heart today, email them , call them. But don't wait around like I did. I can never take that time back that I would have had with my friend.

I beat myself  up everyday that I was that busy. Yes I know God forgives. But I have to pay the price of my busyness.!!

 Remember Nothing is more important than PEOPLE!!!

No comments: