Friday, September 13, 2013

Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic and Rosemary

I have been roasting veggies for a long time, but have never used balsamic vinegar in the recipe.
OMG  this is so very tasty.  Cauliflower has never been one of my favorite veggies as to me it is so bland..
But oh, this is terrific. I will be making it again in the  very near future.

Ingredients:
  • 1 medium head of cauliflower broke into bite size pieces.
  • 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaf, stems removed and leaves chopped fine
  • 3 teaspoons fresh parsley- chopped fine, or 2 teaspoons dried.
  • 2 teaspoons EVOO-optional
  • 7-8 clove garlic, minced fine
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt-optional
  • 1/4 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper- I usually use more
  • 3/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar-I used Apple Balsamic Vinegar from Olive Cellar


Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Place all ingredients in a bowl (not cauliflower) and mix well.
  3. Pour over the cauliflower and mix well. (I mixed it up early in the morning and let it sit at room temp several hours before baking.)
  4. Spread onto a large baking sheet lined with plain parchment paper. Make sure cauliflower is single layer.
  5. Bake for 15 minutes, turn the cauliflower and bake another 15 minutes or so until golden brown.
  6. Serve immediately.
Yummy!!!!

Enjoy!


No comments: