Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lime Mousse with Rasberries

I found this recipe in the cookbook "Fork over Knives" It is a Ann Esselstyn recipe. It is quick, easy and delicious. What more could you want!!  Oh yes and healthy!!! If you like Key Lime Pie you will love this recipe.

I put the mousse ( I never could figured out why anyone would want to call a recipe a mousse!! The name is way to  close to mouse for me!!) in the cute little stem glassware with a few raspberries on top. The tartness from the limes and  the sweetness of the raspberries is an awesome combination.

Ingredients:
  • 1 12.5 oz package of Mori-Nu  Silken- lite firm or extra firm
  • 1/3 cup of maple syrup or sweeter of choice-I used maple syrup
  • 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice-or Key Lime Juice
  • Zest of 1 lime

Directions: 
  1. Puree the above ingredients in a food processor, scraping down the side of the bowl.
  2. Serve with a few raspberries on the top.

.

No comments: