Thursday, November 18, 2010

CHIP Graduation







Heidi and I just finished another CHIP Class this evening. The last evening is graduation, which is hard to see the people leave as I know I won't see some of them again.
-
It was wonderful to see so many that did such a wonderful job in turning their lives around; on top of that many lost large amounts of weight in just 6 weeks.
-
Of course the last night we have a pot luck. Oh my gosh!!! we had so much healthy, scrumptious food.
-
This was our largest class ever. The people in class were just awesome. I will miss them so very much. Hope they all come to the Alumni Meetings. The next one being Wednesday, December 1, Of course it will be our Christmas pot luck. Hope to see you all on Dec. 1 in the Ironwood Room at 6:30.


Thanks Heidi, for another great class. It is so nice to have the privilege to facilitate the class with you. Enjoy the time off with your girls.


No comments: