Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Life

Last Thursday I went down to Pewaukee to attend the National Speakers Convention. Having spoken nationally, I find it exciting to learn from others who do the same thing.

The last couple of years I have had the privilege of traveling with Dr. Diehl around the country, sharing my story, on how CHIP turned my life around, It has been so humbling to see how people respond to what I share. There are so many hurting people out there, I thank God that hopefully I can be part of the healing process.

Anyway I got back really late on Thursday evening, got up at 4 in the morning to take off to a craft show by 4:45 in Wausaw with my daughter.

Arrived home late Friday evening. Saturday morning I was at Good Shepherd Church on East College Ave, as I shared a healthy life style with two different groups.

If you are looking for a speaker for your organization, work or church, I would be very interested. Please contact me at verna.v@att.net

Thanks a lot.

No comments: