Thursday, July 7, 2011

Herbal Armor Insect Repellent



I went outside about 5:30 this morning to work in my yard. I had a large area where I wanted to level the ground and get my grass seed planted. The mosquito where so horrible, I was truly bitten up by 9 o'clock when I came into the house.

I do not want to use Off as it has chemicals in it that are really bad for you. When you spray it on your skin it goes right into your blood stream. I work too hard at being healthy I don't want chemicals going into my body that way, or any other way if possible.

Anyway when I came into the house I called Free Market on Wisconsin Ave. in Appleton to see

if they had anything natural that would work.

Herbal Armor has

Oil of Citronella

Oil of Soybean

Oil of Peppermint

Oil of Cedar

Oil of Lemongrass

Oil of Geranium In it

The best part is when I got home I rubbed on my skin (it is a cream) and it truly kept the mosquito's away. At first they kept bussing around me but after a few minutes they left me alone.

Miracle of miracles.

If you go to Free Market to get some would you please let them know I send you.

Go get some and be mosquito free. You will be glad that you did!!!!

No comments: