Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bike Riding

Wow!! can you believe this weather. I just heard on the radio that we hit 75 degrees today. I did almost 25 miles on my bike today. I wanted to go further, but with the rains coming decided to head for home. Being the first really big bike ride of the season, I didn't know if I would make it up the hill going over the viaduct on the way to the Tressil Trail in Menasha. With a whole lot of effort and some huffing and puffing I made it to the top. Wow I can still do it! I got pretty sore. It was great to get out though. I was down to Clayton St. If I had your address I may have stopped to see you, Diane. Hope everyone that reads this blog had a chance to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather today. Hope it lasts!!!

Have super wonderful day!!!

No comments: