Saturday, April 30, 2011

Verna's Garden Ornaments













In my spare time I have been busy making garden ornaments for Mothers day, birthdays and anniversary's.



I have them displayed in my yard for sale today, but they belong among flowers, in a burm, by a light post etc.



As you can tell I have green, gold, turquoise, red, blue, and clear garden ornaments. These are absolutely gorgeous when the sun shines on them, as they really sparkle. The price runs from $20.00 to $35.00. If you need a really unique gift for that person who has everything and you don't know what too buy for them, just give me a call at 920-739-2104.
Or email me at verna.v@att.net




When you put them in your yard
please keep them straighter then I have them. ( it was cold out and I did it in a hurry).

You can put them at any height you would like. Lower is better.




Just call me!!!





No comments: