Monday, April 11, 2011

Frog Ranch Salsa

Does anyone know where I can get Frog Ranch Salsa????


I was looking for it and could not find it in the stores. I called several stores with no luck. I love Frog Ranch Salsa. It has only 40 mg. of sodium, all natural and tastes great.


-


I didn't follow my instructions that I give to class when I bought this some time ago, ( I have bought it only once) That is to write on the outside of the container where I bought it. I was having friends in for a meal over the weekend and wanted to use this in the recipe. Hopefully someone out there uses this and knows where to get it. Would appreciate it if you could let me know.


-


Have a super great day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

call
1-800-ribbitt
Reallly!

Frog Ranch Foods
5 South High Street
Glouster, Ohio , 45732
1-800-RIBBITT
(740) 767-3705

Anonymous said...

http://frogranch.com/salsas-c-21.html

go online and you can get a case of 12.00 for $30. that's only $2.50 a jar. I don't kow how much shipping is.