Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Great Movie




I have been trying to get some yard work done. In fact, like a lot, as I am totally down sizing flower beds etc. Making more grass and less other work. In the process of trying to accomplish this task, entails a lot of work. (Thank God for those who have come to help.) I try to work outside most of the day and into the evening. When the rains come I am forced indoors, especially when the rains gets heavy. I hate quiting when I am in the middle of something. So got drenched a few times. When I do come in, I am exhausted and after cleaning the layers of mud of me, I curl up and have been watching a really good movie. In fact I have watched it three times in the last few evenings. It is a feel good movie. I hate movies that are full of blood and murder. (I am a great fan of Hallmark Movies)


If you love animal, in this case dog stories, you will love this movie. It is based on a true story, about a masters love for his dog, but even more important the love the dog has for his master.


Richard Gere , who plays the owner of the dog is full of integrity and compassion in this movie. Joan Allen who plays his wife, adds a little ficeyness (is their such a word) to the movie. I guarantee, if you watch this movie you will cry.




Watch the movie and enjoy!!! (and cry)

No comments: