Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 7th Cooking Class at Kathleen and Peter Davidson's











This was my third cooking class.


We had 14 people in attendence. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the class. I will be doing another cooking class this fall, but in the future it will probably be at my home. Kathleen and Peter did such a fabulous job. Nancy Schroth was also a huge help. We thought we would be cleaning up until midnight, but thanks to Nancy, Laurie an Jeff Carpenter we had it all done in no time. Thanks to the Carpenters for following me home and helping me lug everything into my home. Some advantages to being 71, I get lots of help.



The group wanted a class 4 times a year. Everyone signed up for the next class. If you are interested please let me know by emailing me at verna.v@att.net





What a great bunch of people. You are just the best!! You have all become such good friends.





Last year I wanted to do a ice cream social. Jeff Carpenter said he would have it at his home this fall. We will be tying it in with a bike ride with a ice cream social after. Doesn't that sound like fun. Will give more info as soon as we set a date. thanks Jeff and Laurie for doing this.





Thank you Katheen and Peter for opening your home to this great get together.
Your wonderful.









No comments: